In your self-talk you can remind yourself of all that you have to be grateful for, of all the small and big things for which you can offer thanks. Gratitude will elevate you each time, and help you feel the many ways in which you have abundance in your life.
To give thanks this Thanksgiving weekend, we are offering our e-book, Speaking to Yourself with Love: Transform Your Self-Talk for free.
You can download your free copy here here on Amazon:
In this e-book, we will explore tools to start speaking to ourselves as a true best friend would: with patience, acceptance, compassion, kindness, and levity.
My self-talk of gratitude:
- Thank you for my health.
- Thank you for my life – all of it.
- Thank you for my friends who love me and whom I love.
- Thank you for the clean air here in our city.
- Thank you for my mom’s cooking.
- Thank you for my daughter’s gentle teacher.
- Thank you for my family.
- Thank you for my lessons.
- Thank you for all the help that comes my way in all its forms.
If the only prayer you ever say in your life is thank you, that will be enough. –Meister Eckhart